Devon 4x4

Let others know about your experiences with companies and suppliers - both good and bad.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are moderated to ensure fairness. New posts will be approved by a moderator before being visible.
Hugo
Experienced Driver
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max 2.5, 2" lift, MTs, side protection, snorkel etc

Devon 4x4

Postby Hugo » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:07 am

I recently got some work done on my truck Isuzu D-Max by Devon 4x4, and had really good service. From my first contact they were helpful and professional, unlike some that just shrugged when I mentioned what truck it was, I dealt with Jake who was positive throughout and no hard sell. They all use 4x4s (Land Rovers) and compete so have a working understanding. I discussed with them what I wanted and how this could be done some of which was a challenge to source parts (internationally).
They didn't just promise but delivered as well, so for me that was good value. A bit of a trek down there, but had a loan car. I would go there again and highly recomend them, especially for the slightly less usual 4x4 trucks. :gr8: :gr8: :yipi: :yipi: :yes: :yes:

andyoak
Experienced Driver
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max OME suspension Dual battery Sys 45l o/b water tank custom canopy CB radio

Re: Devon 4x4

Postby andyoak » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 pm

I cans second that they did suspension on mine were very good and did not say what when i said I had an Isuzu rodeo.

andyoak
Experienced Driver
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max OME suspension Dual battery Sys 45l o/b water tank custom canopy CB radio

Postby andyoak » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Also Hugo what did you have done.

Andy

Defender Johnny
Experienced Driver
Vehicle: 1990 defender 110 with a 200tdi a ongoing work in progress
Sold the Vitara

Postby Defender Johnny » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:06 pm

When I first got Goliath my lovely defender, I crammed in the family,dogs and camping stuff and went off to Devon /Cornwall on holiday. Day 3 the front prop decided to snap! I contacted Devon 4x4 and they had the part with me ( I was in Widemouth Bay) within 12hours . They were helpful and concerned and gave me good advice and friendly chats. A very good company and they know their stuff. Good value too! Just thought I would say ! :gr8:

Not all those who wander are lost....

Hugo
Experienced Driver
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max 2.5, 2" lift, MTs, side protection, snorkel etc

Postby Hugo » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Just had more work done by Devon 4x4 and they didn't disappoint :yes: :gr8: I know it's a bit of a way to go, but they have given me a good service and mods aren't as easy to get for Isuzu as they are for LR :yes: :yes:

Return to “Company Reviews”