Raptor Engineering

Let others know about your experiences with companies and suppliers - both good and bad.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are moderated to ensure fairness. New posts will be approved by a moderator before being visible.
Arnie De Beer
Laning Co-ordinator
Vehicle: Defender 90 & Defender 110

Raptor Engineering

Postby Arnie De Beer » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:15 pm

I decided to order a dash for my Defender from http://www.raptor-engineering.co.uk/abo ... aptor-dash
I phoned and spoke to Jeff earlier this week and explained that i had a week off next week and i wanted to fit it then. I wanted a custom cut front to mount something specific and was told to post the item to him so he could use it as a cutting guide. By the time i'd bought it and packed it i didn't post it until Wednesday. I phoned Jeff Thursday about midday and it hadn't arrived by then. He remembered i needed it for next week but i said as it was my fault it didn't get posted in time i'd have to re-plan my time off. He phoned me at 9pm last night to say that he'd just finished cutting it out and that it would be in todays post. :gasp: I've read customer reviews on other forums praising Raptors customer service but never expected him to be working til 9pm to get mine finished. I'll now be able to fit it next week as planned. :gr8: :gr8: :gr8: :gr8: :gr8: :gr8: :gr8:

I'VE BEEN GIVING IT A LOT OF THOUGHT AND I DON'T THINK THAT BEING A RESPONSIBLE ADULT IS GONNA WORK FOR ME :|

Mr.B
Advanced Driver
Vehicle: Toyota Landcrusier Colorado vx 3.0TD

Re: Raptor Engineering

Postby Mr.B » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 pm

wow now thats dedication, we need pics of this dash tho

Remember Fat kids ALWAYS WIN at seesaw!!!

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Arnie De Beer
Laning Co-ordinator
Vehicle: Defender 90 & Defender 110

Postby Arnie De Beer » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 pm

The dash arrived very quickly and after having a good look at it i'm VERY impressed. It's very well made, all the cut outs are are a perfect fit for their resspective switches etc, fitting is simple and the price is really good compared to the various plastic dashes on offer. Although fitting is quick i've got loads of wiring to do so i'll post pics when it's all done. TOP PRODUCT :gr8:

I'VE BEEN GIVING IT A LOT OF THOUGHT AND I DON'T THINK THAT BEING A RESPONSIBLE ADULT IS GONNA WORK FOR ME :|

Zippy656
Advanced Driver
Vehicle: Nissan Note

Postby Zippy656 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 pm

pics please when you get time.

Nissan Terrano Touring SE

Iz be a caravan engineer

now working at http://www.tilshead-caravans.com/

Return to “Company Reviews”