sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget" title="News Widget">News Widget</a></div>
lawrie
Experienced Driver
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:35 pm
Vehicle: Ford Ranger 2003 xlt pickup 4x4
cb falken all terain tyres
bonnet guard tow bumper
snorkel
Real Name: lawrence drysdale
Location: Bracknell Berkshire

sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby lawrie » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:08 am

investigating whether 4x4s belong on country lanes
bbc 1 e midlands sky channel 960 19=30 inside out
may be worth a watch



User avatar
cHEROkeeV8
Experienced Driver
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:39 pm
Vehicle: 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 V8
Quadra-Drive with LSD equiped Dana 35/44 axles
Real Name: Josh Bridges

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby cHEROkeeV8 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:30 am

Will defo be watching this

Hopefully they may actually ask some enthusiasts for their opinion and not just irritated farmers and homeowners



User avatar
Alterastro
Moderator
Posts: 5496
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 pm
Vehicle: Nissan Patrol LWB Aussie import - 4.8litre petrol but with LPG!!
Real Name: Nick
Location: Slurrey
Contact:

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby Alterastro » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:42 am

Oh dear... It wont be good!



User avatar
lr110
Full Licence
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:43 am
Vehicle: Katy is a landrover 110 station wagon with 300tdi r380 winch bullbar etc
Real Name: Richard [daisy]
Location: peterboroughshire

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby lr110 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 am

missed it!


ALWAYS remember the 6 p's

User avatar
ratrace
Advanced Driving Instructor
Posts: 2082
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:15 pm
Vehicle: 1989/90 MITSUBISHI PAJERO EXCEED 2.5 LWB

1996 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY TDI MODIFIED OFF ROAD
Real Name: michael hall
Location: Tilbury

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby ratrace » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:25 am

will take a look at that



kp nuts
Driving Examiner
Posts: 2576
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:28 pm
Vehicle: 1983 landrover 110 safari, 2.8 diahatsu td engine!!
standard hd springs and shocks
husky winch
Real Name: kirk
Location: west suffolk
Contact:

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby kp nuts » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:46 am

please describe it fully as i cant get that[no sky]



User avatar
Alterastro
Moderator
Posts: 5496
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 pm
Vehicle: Nissan Patrol LWB Aussie import - 4.8litre petrol but with LPG!!
Real Name: Nick
Location: Slurrey
Contact:

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby Alterastro » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 pm

kp nuts wrote:please describe it fully as i cant get that[no sky]


It should be on bbc iplayer tomorrow.

Cheers

Nick :gr8:



User avatar
Alterastro
Moderator
Posts: 5496
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 pm
Vehicle: Nissan Patrol LWB Aussie import - 4.8litre petrol but with LPG!!
Real Name: Nick
Location: Slurrey
Contact:

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby Alterastro » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 pm

lr110 wrote:missed it!


It hasn't been on yet :lol:



User avatar
lr110
Full Licence
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:43 am
Vehicle: Katy is a landrover 110 station wagon with 300tdi r380 winch bullbar etc
Real Name: Richard [daisy]
Location: peterboroughshire

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby lr110 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:23 pm

:whistle: oops


ALWAYS remember the 6 p's

littlejimny
Moderator
Posts: 1689
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:47 pm
Vehicle: standard jimny
Real Name: steve
Location: Southampton

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby littlejimny » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:01 pm

kp nuts wrote:please describe it fully as i cant get that[no sky]

its on bbc east midlands

if you dont live in east midlands and have access to sky, you can view it on channel 960

if not, catch it on iplayer after its been released

inside out has regional variations for local stuff



User avatar
LeJap
Moderator
Posts: 5401
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:23 pm
Vehicle: Landcruiser KZJ70 - my toy
Landcruiser HDJ 80 - my bigger toy
Real Name: Carl
Location: Rivière - France
Contact:

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby LeJap » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:46 pm

Post here once it's on iplayer, I'll take a look :yes:


Image
Every 4x4 talks torque. Only Landcruiser walks the walk

yrag13
Experienced Driver
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 am
Vehicle: disco 300tdi 2" body lift +2 springs +5 shocks 265/75/16 insa turbo HD f/rbumper winch snorkle
Real Name: gary

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby yrag13 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:22 pm

thanks for the heads up will take a look


98% of people say\\\"OH SH*T!\\\"as they slide into a ditch, the other 2% are Land Rover owners who say\\\"hold my bacon butty and watch this\\\" 

yrag13
Experienced Driver
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 am
Vehicle: disco 300tdi 2" body lift +2 springs +5 shocks 265/75/16 insa turbo HD f/rbumper winch snorkle
Real Name: gary

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby yrag13 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:42 pm

its gonna have a slow but bad end as its gonna happen across the whole country if they have there way


98% of people say\\\"OH SH*T!\\\"as they slide into a ditch, the other 2% are Land Rover owners who say\\\"hold my bacon butty and watch this\\\" 

Wombat
Experienced Driver
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:27 pm
Vehicle: Grey D3
Green Panda 4x4
Real Name: Garry
Location: Devon/Cornwall border

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby Wombat » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:48 pm

"so called" Green Lanes - not biased at all..................not! :o



User avatar
Dirty_Smurf
Laning Co-ordinator
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 am
Vehicle: 300 tdi disco rooflights steering guard 2 inch lift td5 facelift lights also a LR D3 with AT's
Real Name: tony pearce
Location: Aborfield Reading
Contact:

Re: sky tv tonight 4x4 on country lanes

Postby Dirty_Smurf » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:12 pm

So will inside out Wiltshire not be the same as midlands :|

Plus can't find it on I player if so e can could ya bang up a link :gr8:


Just call me Tony
Swift & Bold


Return to “In The News...”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest