Last chance for the Plains 2016!

The place for members to arrange trips and events with other members
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Events posted in this forum are arranged FOR members BY members. Events in this forum are not authorised by, nor affiliated with The Four Wheel Drive Club. Please feel free to arrange meets or laning events in this forum, but please ensure they adhere to the Green Lane Code of Conduct or Pay and Play Site rules, or any other guidelines so inferred. Any events that don't meet these rules or are in contravention of legislation or common sense will be removed. If in doubt, please ask!
PortsmouthBiker
Assistance Member
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper 3.0 Diesel
AT tyres

Last chance for the Plains 2016!

Postby PortsmouthBiker » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:04 pm

I'm starting to think my monthly trips to the Plains are cursed! Still, November and plenty of time to break the curse with one last run about. I'm either going this coming sunday but that could be a late afternoon and it'll probably be late and dark. Mightn't be the best now I think of it. Or sunday week, bright and early, one last chance to get stuck in mud, anyone up for it... usual rules and as always, limited availability.

I do got to know in good time so put your name down if you're coming! I only get one day off a week so I want to make the most of it. Three others maximum, you know you want to go!

littlejimny
Event Leader
Vehicle: standard jimny

Re: Last chance for the Plains 2016!

Postby littlejimny » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello Jason

Are you heading to harbour hill

PortsmouthBiker
Assistance Member
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper 3.0 Diesel
AT tyres

Re: Last chance for the Plains 2016!

Postby PortsmouthBiker » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Ooh, Harbour Hill!

Think I've been there twice. Nice little route :)

Not sure if I'm going, that's this weekend? I might, I'll see how the week is fixed up. I think I wouldn't be out until fairly late unless I juggled my Sunday severely.

Obviously not going to Salisbury if Harbour Hill is on - that's much more fun for all! :lol:

Return to “Members Meetings”