25th November 2018 - 3 choices of Events

A place to organise greenlaning and other events

Moderator: Laning Co-ordinator

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the four wheel drive club or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.
Cannon_Ball
Experienced Driver
Vehicle: s14a Drift Car, '66 Skoda Superb Sportline Estate. '94 Pajero 2.8td SWD with TOYS TO COME!

25th November 2018 - 3 choices of Events

Postby Cannon_Ball » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi Guys

Looking on Facebook and places and there are a few events going on next weekend,

25th November 2018 currently has

Harbour Hill
Slindon
Salisbury Plains
Muddy Bottom

all offering 4x4 open days

will anyone be attending as I will be there in my new 300tdi (new old but new to me haha)

Be nice to see you guys there, fire me a PM on here or maybe reply to this as I will try and check it, be good to see a few faces there from the club
pending which one people end up wanting to go to!

Cannon

whats a nice girl like you doing in a Dirty mind like mine??

LandyDude
Learner
Vehicle: 1994 Defender 90 200tdi

Re: 25th November 2018 - 3 choices of Events

Postby LandyDude » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi,

Got some issues with my Defender I need to sort out this weekend, if I get it sorted then I'll be good-to-go.

Have not done Harbour Hill or Slindon and Salisbury Plains is always great fun.

Last time I did Muddy bottom it seemed too short a track for a day out - takes me longer to get there than to go round it twice. :)

Cheers

Return to “Greenlaning and Other Events”