Hertfordshire

A place to organise greenlaning and other events

Moderator: Laning Co-ordinator

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the four wheel drive club or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.
Russell
Full Licence
Vehicle: Nissan Patrol

Hertfordshire

Postby Russell » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Have just started green laning on 4 wheels having ridden green lanes on a motorbike since I was 11 and was looking to meet up with some others to show me around some of the lanes in the Herts/Bedford area nothing to technical as I have a Trooper which is standared apart from off road tyres.

Kind regards

Russell.

darkstar
Laning Co-ordinator
Vehicle: land rover discovery 300 tdi with 2" lift ,tyres,cb plenty off scratchs and smiles
Click

Re: Hertfordshire

Postby darkstar » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:26 pm

best bet is to talk to Jo90car he is near Luton

kp nuts
Driving Examiner
Vehicle: 1983 landrover 110 safari, 2.8 diahatsu td engine!!
standard hd springs and shocks
husky winch

Postby kp nuts » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:29 pm

pm sent

JD90CAR
Advanced Driving Instructor
Vehicle: 300 tdi , lift kit , 235 85 16 mud tyres , de cat, light bar cb, tree killer bumper, stearing gaurd

Postby JD90CAR » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Yep im 5 miles out side hitchin :)

Russell
Full Licence
Vehicle: Nissan Patrol

Postby Russell » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:42 pm

I am about 5 miles out of Hitchin also in Letchworth, looking to tag along with some others on green lanes. Nothing to technical as I plan to bring my son along.

If you do get out any time and have space for me to tag along I would be grateful.

Many thanks.

Russell.

JD90CAR
Advanced Driving Instructor
Vehicle: 300 tdi , lift kit , 235 85 16 mud tyres , de cat, light bar cb, tree killer bumper, stearing gaurd

Postby JD90CAR » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Russell wrote:I am about 5 miles out of Hitchin also in Letchworth, looking to tag along with some others on green lanes. Nothing to technical as I plan to bring my son along.

If you do get out any time and have space for me to tag along I would be grateful.

Many thanks.

Russell.

I tend to trundle down to hampshire normal as i prefer the lanes there but you will often see my disco around

Return to “Greenlaning and Other Events”