30/4/2016 night lane

A place to organise greenlaning and other events

Moderator: Laning Co-ordinator

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the four wheel drive club or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.
darkstar
Laning Co-ordinator
Vehicle: land rover discovery 300 tdi with 2" lift ,tyres,cb plenty off scratchs and smiles
Click

30/4/2016 night lane

Postby darkstar » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi all,
Sorry this is late in the day but my week has not panned out how I would of liked, I'm going out on the plain tonight for a few hours I have room for three extra. If anyone wants to tag along Drop your name here and I'll check in later.
Start meeting point will be just outside Tidworth at 18:30 at the DD crossing.

darkstar
Laning Co-ordinator
Vehicle: land rover discovery 300 tdi with 2" lift ,tyres,cb plenty off scratchs and smiles
Click

Re: 30/4/2016 night lane

Postby darkstar » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Nice drive tonight, bit of an early finish.
Visited a few lanes I have not drive for years and had forgotten how good they were, found some deep water to drop into too so all round happy days. Thanks to Iain for popping out with me and sorry it was so sort in notice.

Dirty_Smurf
Laning Co-ordinator
Vehicle: 300 tdi disco rooflights steering guard 2 inch lift td5 facelift lights also a LR D3 with AT's

Postby Dirty_Smurf » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Once the truck is back up and running I'll be up for a trip plus I'm on the plain for 9 ish weeks :gr8:

Just call me Tony
Swift & Bold

darkstar
Laning Co-ordinator
Click

Postby darkstar » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:28 pm

When your back we will definitely sort an event ;)

JD90CAR
Advanced Driving Instructor
Vehicle: 300 tdi , lift kit , 235 85 16 mud tyres , de cat, light bar cb, tree killer bumper, stearing gaurd

Postby JD90CAR » Sun May 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Never let me no in time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Greenlaning and Other Events”