Last chance for the Plains 2016!

A place to organise greenlaning and other events

Moderator: Laning Co-ordinator

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the four wheel drive club or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.
PortsmouthBiker
Experienced Driver
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper 3.0 Diesel
AT tyres

Last chance for the Plains 2016!

Postby PortsmouthBiker » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:04 pm

I'm starting to think my monthly trips to the Plains are cursed! Still, November and plenty of time to break the curse with one last run about. I'm either going this coming sunday but that could be a late afternoon and it'll probably be late and dark. Mightn't be the best now I think of it. Or sunday week, bright and early, one last chance to get stuck in mud, anyone up for it... usual rules and as always, limited availability.

I do got to know in good time so put your name down if you're coming! I only get one day off a week so I want to make the most of it. Three others maximum, you know you want to go!

littlejimny
Vehicle: standard jimny

Re: Last chance for the Plains 2016!

Postby littlejimny » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello Jason

Are you heading to harbour hill

PortsmouthBiker
Experienced Driver
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper 3.0 Diesel
AT tyres

Re: Last chance for the Plains 2016!

Postby PortsmouthBiker » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Ooh, Harbour Hill!

Think I've been there twice. Nice little route :)

Not sure if I'm going, that's this weekend? I might, I'll see how the week is fixed up. I think I wouldn't be out until fairly late unless I juggled my Sunday severely.

Obviously not going to Salisbury if Harbour Hill is on - that's much more fun for all! :lol:

Return to “Greenlaning and Other Events”