May be of interest ?

A place to organise greenlaning and other events

Moderator: Laning Co-ordinator

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the four wheel drive club or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.
dazer2000
Experienced Driver
Vehicle: 95 P38 4.0 CB
BMW 740i 4.0 V8 4 cam
BMW 740i 4.4 V8
Saab 9-3 turbo convertible
BMW 530d SE

May be of interest ?

Postby dazer2000 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:15 am

Hi guys, I am now pushing forwards on one of my other hobbies................paranormal investigations, the way we work is the same way as the club outings and we have lots of fun !
We are still serious and I am very sensitive to what we call the unknown.
The reason I am posting is because there may be some of you that would like to join us on some, I have many links to other teams so there is plenty going on in fact at times to much!
Come and see us and get involved, I am also looking for people to organize events as well and we also do free private investigations for people that might need our help.
This is a great bunch of people and the longer you are with us the more you can get involved.

www.southcoastghosts.com

It's not the way you fall it's the way you pick yourself up that matter's

If it aint V8 and 3 5 up it aint an engine

Return to “Greenlaning and Other Events”