Hello new members!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:34 pm
- Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler, Sahara, 4.0l 2003 Black. I have just bought this vehicle so getting used to it.
- Real Name: Robert Towers
I googled 4 x 4 and decided that this club looked pretty good. From the welcomes and pointers I have had it looks like I made the right choice !
- GoPro Gadget Man
- Advanced Driver
- Posts: 856
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:38 pm
- Vehicle: 2015 Defender 110 2.2CSW
1993 Discovery 1 200TDI
- Real Name: Simon Woodfield
- Location: Basingstoke
Rangler wrote:I googled 4 x 4 and decided that this club looked pretty good. From the welcomes and pointers I have had it looks like I made the right choice !
You made the right decision!! Welcome to the club!! I joined 18months ago and still can't believe how friendly and helpful the members are!
One Life... GoPro It!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:23 pm
- Vehicle: frontera 2.0 sport
- Real Name: martin pearson
hi all im martin from cornwall.. i found you as i was looking for jaybrian32 about getting some info on his fontera ... but after having a browse it looks a good site ..thanks for adding me
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests